Cleaning & Maintain Procedures
Essential Tips to Care For AndaSeat Gaming Chairs
Follow the usage instructions. Make sure you're using your chair safely. Even the toughest of materials will suffer from repeated careless usage. Improper use of the chair can result in damage to its parts, or even worse, the user.
Pay attention to loading weight limit. The chair has Loading Weight Static and Loading Weight Rocking Limit. Please do not use the rocking mode when the weight over the maximum loading weight rocking. The weight limit spec is shown in product specification and buy pages.
Don't abuse it. Even the toughest of chairs won't be able to stand up to rough usage, so keep your chair away from impacts, drops, and sharp objects.
Keep away from liquids. Any form of moisture is detrimental to the gaming chair. Immediately clean up any spills and only sit on your AndaSeat chair after you have completely dried off from your shower.
Avoid exposure to high heat. Such as direct sunlight for long times or hairdryers will compromise the leatherette's top coating, affecting its durability and shine or colour.
Keep pets away. Claws and teeth can damage leatherette, line fabric or other soft parts of your chair, so do take extra care around your pets.
How to clean and maintain the PVC leather?
AndaSeat EverSoftAD+ Linen Fabric Upholstery - it is the strongest of the plant fibers, and its thickness makes it extremely sturdy to be woven into upholstery. Below are 5 tips to keep will help your Anda Seat line fabric gaming chair last even longer.
- Loose particles and dirt can be simply vacuumed up. Vacuum the back and seat of the fabric chair with a brush attachment regularly to remove surface dirt.
- Any spills should be blotted up with a dry cloth or paper towel as soon as possible.
- Spray small amount water-based solution onto a dry microfiber for removing the tough stains.
- Avoid the spilled some of your drink or dropped a few crumbs of your food onto the chair.
- Cover the gaming chair while not using to keep it clean from the dust.