Last Updated: 17th September 2020
ANDASEAT OFFERS LIFETIME WARRANTY FOR THE STEEL FRAMEWORK OF OUR CHAIRS AND A PERIOD OF TWO (2) YEARS FOR THE PARTS (THE "WARRANTY PERIOD") AGAINST:
1. missing materials from the Products at the time of delivery;
2. defects in the manufacturing of materials used for the Products at the time of delivery;
- 3. failure of the Products to correspond with the description in the applicable contract of sale at the time of delivery;
- 4. major defects in the functionality of hydraulics, armrests, backrest recline, and casters,
WHAT OUR WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER
For the avoidance of doubt, this warranty does not cover the following (the “Exclusions”):
1. wear and tear of PU leather, including but not limited to cuts, scratches or damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, water, flood, fire, or other acts of nature or external causes;
2. consequential or incidental damage, whether resulting from the use, misuse, or inability to use this product or from defects in the Products;
3. damage to a product that has been modified or altered without the written permission of AndaSeat;
4. damage caused to the Products during self-assembly due to failure to adhere to the relevant self-assembly manual instructions provided;
5. minor variations arising out of hand-made workmanship.
AndaSeat reserves the right to determine whether a benefit under this warranty may be claimed. Any item requiring replacement due to any of the Exclusions will be at the purchaser’s expense. AndaSeat reserves the right to decide whether a component should be repaired or replaced. Such replacement or repair is offered by AndaSeat at its sole discretion, to the extent permitted under applicable EU consumer law.
Any repair or replacement under this warranty is limited to the defective part or material only.
Please note that any tampering or counterfeit products, color-fastness or matching of colors, grains, or textures of covering materials will not be covered under warranty. AndaSeat does not warrant the color fastness or matching of colors, grains, or textures of covering materials. In addition, AndaSeat reserves the right to refuse warranty claims against products that show any of the following listed in the exclusions.
This warranty will end immediately if the product becomes defective as a consequence of misuse, lack of proper care and maintenance.
- AD Care-6 years Extended Warranty
- Have your warranty extended to a total of 6 years with AD Care.
Three steps to get the AD Care for your beloved chairs:
- 1. Take a photo of your new AndaSeat Chair. Make sure you get a great shot of your set-up!
- 2. Post it on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Reddit, Youtube or Twitch with #Andaseat. For us to view and approve your posts, they have to be set to Public.
- 3. Copy the post URL and submit your information below.
- Terms and Conditions
- 1. The post must be Public.
- 2. Each AndaSeat chair is only entitled to an extension once.
- 3. You will receive a status update of your application via email in 5 working days.
- 4. AndaSeat reserves the right to make any changes where it deems necessary in its absolute discretion to these Terms and Conditions at anytime. The decisions of AndaSeat on all matters relating to the Program shall be final and binding on all customers.
- AD Care Program
- Send the information below to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply and receive a confirmation email in 5 working days.
- 1. Place of purchase
- 2. Order Number *
- 3. Name *
- 4. Email Address *
- 5. Link to your photo *
All Anda Seat chairs are built to be unrivaled in performance, certified for safety and quality. Scrupulous tests have been run to meet industry standards. However, Anda Seat will not be liable for issues NON-related to the product itself, such as injuries and incidents due to accidental fall from the chair.
We are grateful for your understandings.