Effective as of 24 June 2022
AndaSeat Offers 2 Years Limited Warranty
This Limited Warranty is in addition to, and does not override, your statutory rights that cannot be waived or limited by contract. Consumers are free to make a warranty claim under this Warranty. They may also exercise their statutory consumer rights.
1. What our 2 years limited warranty covers
AndaSeat/AndaSeat/AndaSeat (we, us and our) extends the following limited warranty to the buyer of the Products (you and your).
- Missing materials from the Products at the time of delivery;
- Defects in the manufacturing of materials used for the Products at the time of delivery;
- Failure of the Products to correspond with the description in the applicable contract of sale at the time of delivery;
- The Products will fit your particular purpose if we promised that the Product would meet a need you told us about, based on our records;
- Major defects in the functionality of gas piston, armrests, backrest recline, and casters;
- Your warranty will be valid for the following duration:
Product Warranty Period
|Kaiser 3 Chairs
||Join Extended Warranty 5 Years
|2 Years (without joining extended warranty)
Our warranty starts from the date you received your Product. Your date of receipt will be the date shown on our delivery records for your order.
We will repair or replace all defective Products. In the unlikely event that we can’t fix a warranty failure, we will reimburse you the purchase price that you paid, less the amount directly attributable to your use and enjoyment of the Product in question before the non-conformance was discovered. We may offer you a partial refund as far as justified by the reduced value of the unrepaired Product if you opt to keep it.
2. What our limited warranty does not cover
AndaSeat’s warranty commitments do not cover claims resulting from:
- Wear and tear or deformation of PVC leather/linen fabric, including but not limited to cuts, scratches or damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, water, flood, fire, or other acts of nature or external causes;
- Consequential, or incidental damage, whether resulting from the use, misuse, or inability to use this product or from defects in the Products;
- Products are founded tear after being assembled for not checked upon arrival;
- Aesthetic defects or minor deviations of the products from images posted due to naturally occurring variations in the materials used or manual assembly of products;
- Product chromatic aberrations, such as chromatic aberrations caused by light when shooting; chromatic aberrations by inconsistent screen monitor resolution;
- Improper assembly, use or care, contact with animals, or site or environmental conditions (such as environments with high heat, high humidity, high salinity or pollutant gases);
- Contact with moisture (including, without limitation, due to conditions such as hyperhidrosis or contact with aqueous or organic solvents), thermal degradation or elements that are known to cause a breakdown of materials;
- Use in anything other than a domestic, private and non-commercial setting;
- Damage caused to the Products during self-assembly due to failure to adhere to the relevant self-assembly manual instructions provided;
- Damage to a product that has been modified or altered without the written permission of AndaSeat;
- Minor variations arising out of hand-made workmanship. To prevent the voiding of your Warranty, please follow the instructions provided in the AndaSeat Aftercare Guide and the Assembly Guide and Video.
3. How to make a warranty claim
3.1. Products Upon Arrival
- Inspect and check the product packaged firstly, if the package was seriously damaged, you can refuse the acceptance of the product at once and contact where you bought it immediately to handle this.
- Inspect and check every part of the chair after package opening and before assembling. If broken or tear and wear are found, please do not assemble the chair and promptly send the photos or videos of this issue and the package to where you bought it or AndaSeat Customers Services.
3.2. Products After Used
- You must provide your order number to validate your warranty. Submit your claims to where you bought it for effective and proper handling.
- You must provide us with clear pictures or videos of the alleged defect. If you refuse to send us the picture that we need to process your claim, we may assume that you cannot substantiate your claim or have abandoned your claim.
- AndaSeat's warranty service enables you to service your own Product. For defects in faulty parts, we will ship the replacement parts to you free of charge, and provide you with the necessary installation or assembly instructions. You may replace the parts by yourself or through a third party, but we won't be responsible for any labour costs due to the replacement and we won’t be responsible for the result of not following the instructions.
- Replacements may vary slightly in looks from what you bought because some of our parts are finished by hand. Replacement items will be warranted until the end of the warranty period for the originals which they replaced or 30 days from the date you receive the replacement items.
- Should you require us to replace an item that is out of warranty, you will pay for the replacement parts if we have it in your local warehouse. Examples of these costs include handling, transport, packaging and shipment charges, and customs duty.
- If we are not able to fix the defects in the products, we will replace the Products or reimburse you in an amount equal to the purchase price you paid less the amount directly attributable to use by you prior to the discovery of the nonconformity.
- Contact for warranty via submit AndaSeat Customers Services form.
4. Limitation on transferability of warranties
- The AndaSeat Warranty applies to the original purchaser only. All subsequent owners of the AndaSeat Product acquire it "as is". Any attempt to transfer any warranty in violation of this paragraph will void the warranty.
- As we cannot determine the authenticity or original condition of products sold through channels outside of our official website, amazon stores and our authorized retailers, we regretfully won’t be able to provide warranty support for those products.
* AndaSeat reserves the right of final interpretation of the Warranty Policy and the right to amend these terms at any time if necessary, and AndaSeat's decisions on all matters relating to this policy shall be binding on all customers.
* This limited warranty policy applies only to orders placed on www.andaseat.com.